People often ask "how do I become a B Corp consultant?" Ryan Honeyman (LIFT Economy) and Matt Mayer (Conscious Brands) have teamed up on this four part webinar series to provide a succinct, step-by-step overview of the tools, resources, and best practices ideas we have learned about B Corp consulting. Some of the benefits of participating in this series include:
- World-Class Expertise: Learn from two of the world’s top experts on B Corporations
- Individual Assistance: In addition to four 90 minute group sessions, each participant will receive a 60 minute coaching call.
- Exclusivity: A maximum of 8 participants will be allowed to attend this course in order to keep the group small, nimble, and targeted.
- Shared Accountability: Learn as a cohort, with shared accountability and goals
- Evergreen Content: Participants will get a recording of all four 90 minute webinars in case you need to miss a session (or want to watch a session again).
- Ongoing Access: After the course is finished, participants will also have ongoing access to the private discussion forum to ask questions and seek advice
Interested in reading about our course? Julie Fahnstock, Founder at B Storytelling and graduate of our second cohort, wrote the following articles about her experiences as a participant in The Secrets of B Corp Consulting:
- JustMeans: "The Secret's Out: B Corp Consulting is the Coolest Gig"
- TriplePundit: "5 Tips to Becoming a B Corp Consultant"
- JustMeans: "The Business Case for B Corps: The Secret's Out, Part 2"
This course consists of four 90 minute webinars plus a private 60 minute coaching call with either Matt or Ryan. The webinars are scheduled for the following dates:
- Week 1: Tuesday, March 29 from 12pm-1:30pm (Pacific)
- Week 3: Tuesday, April 5 from 12pm-1:30pm (Pacific)
- Week 4: Tuesday, April 12 from 12pm-1:30pm (Pacific)
- Week 5: Tuesday, April 19 from 12pm-1:30pm (Pacific)
Skills You Will Learn:
After the course is over, you will be able to:
- Inspire prospects by communicating the value of joining a global movement to redefine success in business
- Confidently respond to both high-level and detailed questions about the B Impact Assessment
- Pitch, propose, and deliver a B Corp consulting contract worth thousands of dollars
- Build your thought leadership by publishing and speaking about B Corps
- Network and engage with the existing B Corp community
- Use the B Impact Assessment as a lens to identify other client needs (e.g., helping motivate and engage employees, helping clients create their mission, vision, and core values)
Ryan Honeyman is a Partner / Worker Owner at LIFT Economy, 2014 B Corp MVP, and author of "The B Corp Handbook: How to Use Business as a Force for Good" (Berrett-Koehler Publishers). Ryan’s clients include B Corps like Ben & Jerry’s, King Arthur Flour, Method, Plum Organics, Klean Kanteen, and Nutiva.
Matt Mayer is Sustainability Sherpa at Conscious Brands. Matt is a strong believer that business can be a force for good only if success can be redefined to include measurable returns for all stakeholders, rather than simply enriching shareholders. Matt has helped many prominent B Corps in Canada both achieve certification and strategically use their certification to grow their business while becoming a better company. Matt has spoken on B Corp on many occasions including at conferences, MBA classrooms, facilitating B Corp bootcamps, leading BCorp networking groups and more. Matt has a Masters of Science degree in Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability and his Bachelor of Commerce degree in General Management.
"￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Ryan has been a valuable and effective consultant for Ben & Jerry's in helping us to benchmark key aspects of our supply chain. Ryan is great to work with; he is personable, professional, and responsive. We look forward to continuing our work with Ryan in the future--not only because he provides value in the space of "measuring what matters," but because Ryan's work supports the growing movement of businesses that are aspiring to be better for the world." - Cheryl Pinto, Ben & Jerry's
"Ryan’s guidance through B Corp certification was incredibly worthwhile and valuable. Going through the B Corp certification process helped us identify gaps in items like our employee handbook, our local community engagement efforts, and how we communicate our environmental programs to our stakeholders. We are now the first B Corp-certified olive oil company in the United States, and the first B Corp-certified wine business in California. I highly recommend using his services." - Samantha Dorsey, McEvoy Ranch
"Conscious Brands assisted with Genuine Health’s B Corp certification, making it a pleasurable and quick process. From their excellent kick-off meeting and planning tools to the weekly check-in calls, Conscious Brands was clear, helpful, supportive and great to work with. Their quick turnaround, willingness to go the extra mile, enthusiasm and expertise was very much appreciated and made the hard work a lot of fun. In fact Conscious Brands was so helpful that Genuine Health was one of the fastest B Corp certifications to date! Thank you Conscious Brands for being truly conscious of what matters most, both in the universe and in business.” - Tara Stubensey, Genuine Health
"In working with Conscious Brands on our B Corp certification we were not only provided with attentive and genuine service, but truly felt as if we had a partner through the entire process. They are outstanding communicators that worked diligently with us to ensure we understood every step of the process. Their energy, organization and sincere commitment to sustainable business practices helped motivate and guide us along as we worked together to achieve our goal. So impressed by that to this day we continue to work together on various initiatives - these guys really are the very best at what they do.” - Shaun Daniels, Nature's Fare Markets
Only a few spots left for this course--sign up today!
Questions? Email email@example.com