The following is a list of resources that pertain to the "Good for the Long Term" section in The B Corp Handbook. Even if you haven't read the book, you can still use these resources to help you complete the B Impact Assessment and/or learn more about the B Corp movement.
Mission and Engagement
- Inc. Magazine: How to Institute an Employee Review Process
- Inc. Magazine: Sample Employee Performance Review Form
- B Resource Guide: Creating and Improving Your Audit Committee
- B Resource Guide: Implementing Financial Controls
- Inc. Magazine: How to Build a Board of Directors
- The Redwoods Group: Social Audit
- Give Something Back Office Supplies: Annual Giving Report
- Ben & Jerry’s: Social and Environmental Report
- Greyston Bakery: Annual Benefit Report
Free B Corp Certification Templates
- Here is a free collection of 30+ policies, procedures, and templates that you can use to earn points on the B Impact Assessment.
Other Resources from The B Corp Handbook: